Whether it’s your first house or dream house, we’re here to help you achieve homeownership affordably.
- Competitive Rates
- Refinancing Available
- Quick Decisions
- Competitive rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Variety of financing programs available
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-qualification for extra confidence when buying your home
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Free pre-approval for establishing a serious offer to the seller
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
This type of loan offers a broad range of Fixed Rate and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM's). If you’re buying your first home or looking for extra space, a conventional loan may be right for you. We offer low closing costs and flexible payment options. Conventional loans are not insured by any government agency.
FHA loans are federally insured, which may require a smaller down payment and may offer a lower interest rate than a comparable conventional loan. This might be the right loan for you if you are a first-time homebuyer or if you have limited cash for a down payment and closing costs.
If you have been a member of the U.S. Military, you may qualify for a VA loan to help you purchase a primary residence. VA loans are federally guaranteed, which can make home-buying more affordable with a fixed interest rate and payment, no monthly mortgage insurance to pay, and in some cases, no down payment requirement. If you are a veteran, we would also like to say a special "thank you."
If your property is worth more than most, consider a jumbo, or non-conforming, loan. Perfect for loan amounts that exceed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac’s maximum conforming limits. If you can handle higher monthly mortgage payments, this program is for you.
- For primary residence, vacation homes and investment properties
- Alternative financing option that's ideal if you:
- Borrow an amount above conforming loan limits
- Lack sufficient funds
- Wish to use funds in a non-traditional way
The USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Housing Loan Program is a mortgage loan provided by the US Department of Agriculture to rural property owners and is designed to improve the economy and quality of life in rural America.
Physician mortgage loans, or doctor loans, are mortgage loans geared explicitly to medical professionals.
- Only available to existing or soon-to-be MDs DOs DDSs DPMs DCMs ODs and DMDs
- No PMI means lower monthly payments
- Loan Amounts up to $1,000,000
- Deferred student debt may be excluded from DTI
- Closing Costs up to $10,000 May Be Financed
- Pending Employment Contracts Acceptable
- Refinance Options Available
The Community Experts Mortgage is available exclusively for those who serve as experts on their subject matter for our communities like CPAs, CFAs, Architects and more! Call us for a complete list of eligible professions.
A loan program designed to finance your new construction. This loan applies for builds outside of residential properties.
Loans for new home constructions. Finance the home you want to live in and build it from the ground up.
First year, save two percent. In the second year, save one percent. In the third year, enjoy a fixed rate. Buydowns can be an attractive benefit for both buyers and sellers.
Build a custom future home.
Lot loans are specialized financing programs designed for individuals who are looking to buy land without any current housing structure on it. Lot loans are perfect for anyone who is looking for a space to build their dream home, or those looking for land to develop for commercial use.
A loan program to help purchase a home for a family member, such as an elderly parent or adult child with a disability, at the rate and downpayment as if purchasing for yourself.
Certain restrictions apply to all programs. See your First Liberty Mortgage Loan Officer for complete program guidelines, loan application, applicable fees, and annual percentage rates (APRs) for all loan programs. Full underwritten approval is required and all loan approvals are subject to credit, income, and asset review and approval.