Whether it’s your first house or dream house, we’re here to help you achieve homeownership affordably.
- Competitive Rates
- Refinancing Available
- Quick Decisions
- Competitive rates for home purchase, refinance, or construction
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes, or investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Variety of financing programs available
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Free pre-qualification for extra confidence when buying your home
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Quick, local decision-making and processing
- Free pre-approval for establishing a serious offer to the seller
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
A fixed-rate mortgage features an interest rate that remains the same throughout the life of the loan, which means both your monthly principal and interest payment will be steady and predictable. If you are able to contribute a 20-percent down payment or more, you may be able to avoid the cost of private mortgage insurance.
An Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) may offer lower initial interest rates and can be an excellent choice of financing under certain situations like rising income expectations and short-term ownership. After a specified period, the interest rate adjusts based on a preselected index plus a margin and is generally subject to periodic and life-of-loan interest rate caps and floors.
This type of loan offers a broad range of Fixed Rate and Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM's). If you’re buying your first home or looking for extra space, a conventional loan may be right for you. We offer low closing costs and flexible payment options. Conventional loans are not insured by any government agency.
FHA loans are federally insured, which may require a smaller down payment and may offer a lower interest rate than a comparable conventional loan. This might be the right loan for you if you are a first-time homebuyer or if you have limited cash for a down payment and closing costs.
If you have been a member of the U.S. Military, you may qualify for a VA loan to help you purchase a primary residence. VA loans are federally guaranteed, which can make home-buying more affordable with a fixed interest rate and payment, no monthly mortgage insurance to pay, and in some cases, no down payment requirement. If you are a veteran, we would also like to say a special "thank you."
If your property is worth more than most, consider a jumbo, or non-conforming, loan. Perfect for loan amounts that exceed Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac’s maximum conforming limits. If you can handle higher monthly mortgage payments, this program is for you.
- For primary residence, vacation homes and investment properties
- Alternative financing option that's ideal if you:
- Borrow an amount above conforming loan limits
- Lack sufficient funds
- Wish to use funds in a non-traditional way
The USDA Rural Development Guaranteed Housing Loan Program is a mortgage loan provided by the US Department of Agriculture to rural property owners and is designed to improve the economy and quality of life in rural America.
Physician mortgage loans, or doctor loans, are mortgage loans geared explicitly to medical professionals.
- Only available to existing or soon-to-be MDs DOs DDSs DPMs DCMs ODs and DMDs
- No PMI means lower monthly payments
- Loan Amounts up to $1,000,000
- Deferred student debt may be excluded from DTI
- Closing Costs up to $10,000 May Be Financed
- Pending Employment Contracts Acceptable
- Refinance Options Available
Certain restrictions apply to all programs. See your First Liberty Mortgage Loan Officer for complete program guidelines, loan application, applicable fees, and annual percentage rates (APRs) for all loan programs. Full underwritten approval is required and all loan approvals are subject to credit, income, and asset review and approval.