Oklahoma City's Most Competitive CD Rates
First Liberty Bank offers competitive CD rates in Oklahoma City.
A Certificate of Deposit (CD) is a type of deposit account that pays higher interest than regular savings. For many customers in Oklahoma City, CDs are a safe and reliable way to build a stronger financial future. At First Liberty Bank, we allow our clients to invest a fixed amount of money for a specific amount of time in exchange for a higher fixed interest rate. The fixed interest rates that you receive increase with the amount of money deposited and the duration of the deposit.
First Liberty Bank CD information:
● $2,500.00 minimum deposit to open
● Automatic certificate renewal
● Interest may be reinvested, deposited to another FLB account or paid by check
● Interest rate is guaranteed until maturity
● Various maturity terms up to 60 months
● Penalty assessed for early withdrawal
Our current CD rates can be found at: http://myfirstliberty.com/portals/0/Documents/rates7813.pdf